Mar 15, 2017

When I'm alone in my room, sometimes I stare at the wall
And in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call
Tellin' me I need a boy, Who's as sweet as a dove
For the first time in my life, I see I need love
There I was, giggling about the games, That i had played with many hearts and I'm not sayin' no names
Then the thought occurred, Tear drops made my eyes burn
As I said to myself, When am I gonna learn? 
I can feel it inside, I can't explain how it feels 
All I know is that I'll never dish another raw deal 
Playin' make-believe, Pretending that I'm true 
Holding in my laugh, As I say that I love you 
Sayin' amore, Kissing you on the ear
Whispering I love you and I'll always be here
Although I often remonisse, I can't believe that I found
A desire for true love, Floatin' around
Inside my soul, Because my soul is cold 
One half of me deserves to be this way 'till I'm old 
But the other half, needs affection and joy
And the one that is created about a girl and a boy



No comments:

Post a Comment