Sep 23, 2013

Hair update

I've been planning to write this post for a week now but there was always something coming up. So, NOW, finally here it is - post about my grey hair.

The first attept, as you know, wasn't a success, because the hair dye made my hair just a bit whiter. This time I bought Silver Cream and it worked. My extensions turned kind of lilac and my own hair were just a bit grey. Fortunately, I bought Silver shampoo, too and I holded it in my hair for a looooooong time. Thanks to that my hair and extensions matched. Now the past days  I've been really sturggeling with the matching and my hair are kind of damaged, so I won't wear extensions now for a while, I'll let them be and wash them with a regular shampoo. 

Most of the people have s said that it's cool, it suits me and made compliments overall. But of course there's always someone who needs to say something negative. I used to be that kind of person who was just throwing shit on everyone and telling my negative opinion but let's face it - it won't make me feel better nor the other person. I am happy with my grey hair. I really am. If someone's telling me that "blonde hair suited you more" - what am I supposed to do then now? Dye them back? No, I like it the way they are. It's just sad that people tend to say most of the things in a negative key rather than see something positive. 








XX

No comments:

Post a Comment