Sep 8, 2013

Hey, hey

This is my second weekend at home, no plans, just staying home. I don't even mind it...on Friday I wanted to fall asleep around 9.30pm (yes, on friday!)...and then I heard this loud music outside...I opened my door and heard club music clearly playing somewhere. So, I took my bike and went to check, what's going on. Turned out that kids next street were having a house party...then I had this little ache in my heart, because...I'm okay without partying, I don't want to go to clubs and get wasted on Reeperbahn, I wanna chill...houseparties...miss those. Today I just went trough old pictures...oh well, what you gonna do, right?!

On Friday  I finally decided to dye my hair. I wanted them silverish/grey...I thought I bought a silver dye but it only made my roots yellowish and my hair a bit whiter...bummer...I dyed my extensions also, they went tone lighter but no big changes...



My German course started on Friday aswell...unfortunately there was only me and one girl from Hungary...so it's not going to take place :( I really liked this one lesson...In one way I am happy that I don't have to spend money on the course but on the other way I am a bit bummed, because I actually liked it!

Anyway, nose update - IT'S BETTER! It's not swollen and I put tea tree oil on it everyday...there's red spots on/under my nose but hopefully it will disappear before friday and even if it's not gone completely, it's still better than in the beginning. And I can hide it with make-up.


IN FIVE DAYS I WILL SEE MY FAMILY !!! I'm looking so forward to ittttttt!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Kui sa seda juba teinud ei ole, siis uuri FaceBookist, kas eksisterib sellist gruppi nagu "Aupairs in Germany" või "Aupairs in (koht, kus sa oled)" - sellistes gruppides leidub teisi tüdrukuid, kellega "trippidel" käia või niisama kohvitamas. Kodus olemine on okei, aga lõpuks muutud ehk liiga kurvaks.

    JA MA OLEN NII KADE! Tahaks ka oma perekonda näha!

    Kauaks sa plaanid üldse sinna püsima jääda?

    Tervitused
    Iirimaalt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olen seda teinud aga rahakotis puhus tuul ka, niiet et eriti ei olnud võimalust välja minna ka :D

    Aastane leping on aga eks näis mis juhtub pärast seda aastat, tahaks välismaale jääda aga võib-olla peab Eestile lähemale kolima, et pere ikka näha saaks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete