Nov 14, 2012

Okay Cupid



 Lordy, shorty you're a 10 and I wait for your drunk dials at 3:30 am
I love them
Excuse me, you're a hell of a boy,
Your cigarette breath, well I thoroughly enjoy it
Lordy, shorty you're a 10 and I wait for your drunk dials at 3:30 am,
I love them
So call me sober when you're ready, not goin' steady,
But babe I planned our wedding already

I don't care how long it takes to get you after me
I wrote our names on my binder and everybody laughed at me
But it really doesn't matter, you are radder and cooler
A hooligan and my flattery makes me look like a fool again
You are a tool again, but you're the one that I've chosen
I'm not familiar with this type of devotion
I used to be a pimp without emotion but now you got me simpin'
And singing the Frank Ocean and thinkin' bout you
Ooh no no no, I been thinkin' bout you, ooh no no no
I been thinkin' bout you, do you think about me?



No comments:

Post a Comment