Jul 26, 2013

Dreams

Yesterday I went to bed already 08.30pm...I was sooo tired, although I hadn't done anything the whole day. In my dream I was in a school which is located in Kuressaare, Saarema. I walked around the school, wearing high-heels, when suddenly I passed a classroom where I saw my best friend. The class was full of my acquaintances. There was even one girl, who actually lives in Finland for years. They were all sitting and waiting, on their desks were tests. They all tried to get in to that school. I was so confused and sad. Confused because all my friends had already ended their high-school and therefore I didn't understand why are they taking a test to get into 10th grade. And I was sad because when I was in the ninth grade, I  wanted to move to Saaremaa and start studying there. Now they were all taking tests and I didn't had a clue about it. 

Then I woke up several times in the night...and had some other short dreams...

In one of them, I was sleeping in the same bed with my grandmother. She threw her arm on me and whispered "Emma". Then I woke up and realized  that I am alone in my bed and no ones arm is on me. Ugh.

Today I woke up early again...we have a lot guests coming and going, so the kids are playing and doing their own things....then there's me...sitting in my room and doing no fucking thing. Still waiting for my money and I am getting a bit nervous because if I don't have the money on my account by tomorrow morning then all my plans are cancelled :c Niu.

Soon the guests and family go to Lübeck and I have to stay home with the little one...#fun

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment