Jul 28, 2013

HAMMMMMBUUURGGG

Well, I waited for Saturday so long and it was a blaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!! I met up Mariana, she's an amazing girl from Costa Rica, she can speak English so fluently and she was so friendly! We didn't have any awkward silence moments or anything...At St.Paulis metro station we met Ria, a girl from Ireland. Then we waited for Bron, she's from New Zealand! So, when we met her, then we went to the Hamburger DOM. It had a lot of cool lights and stuff, but the attractions weren't so interesting...but still better than Tivoli in Estonia...DOM had more life in it and it just seemed more organized. After DOM we were just walking around and started talking with four guys. One of the girls asked what are they planning to do next and one of the guys said they are going to a gay bar. And boy, was I happy!!! :D I shouted YESS YESS!! My reaction made them all laugh! And yeah, it turned out they were all gay and two of them were married to each other!! The bar was a bit boring but I had great time with the guys and gals! Later we went to a kiosk and bought some alcohol and Ria stole a Milka chocolate :'D We said goodbye to the guys and headed to Reeperbahn. I didn't have no idea where the fuck are we or what, I just followed the girls :D Reeperbahn had like lot of pubs...but we went only to two of them. Or three...black people are scary, they came up to me, started kissin' and hugging, I was like NO. We went to a Latino bar and God, it was crowded......:D Anyways...I am not pretty sure what happened inbetween, I wasn't that drunk (I think! haha) but some things are a bit blurry. We were just standing on the streets and stuff and the next moment some guy was holding my hand, I didn't even know where we met or what was his name...We were at Reeperbahn streets and the next moment we were at a metro station! Weird, don't remember the between......The time flew and when I finally checked the time it was like 5am! Of course the guy drove with me and of course we ended in a town I haven't been before...I kept telling him I have to go home and finally I took the right subway to Ahrensburg :D I didn't understand the timetables at the stations at all, so everyone told me where I have to go and which subway I have to take...and I walked home barefoot because my shoes hurted my toes. I walked home barefoot and I didn't give aaaaaaa shit. I arrived home half seven in the morning...and I slept for 2-3hours...I am kinda dead right now...Also, when I switched my German phone on, the guy had sent me a text message :) It was sweet but at the same time a bit creepy...:D But over all - the party night was AWESOMEEE!!!

Finally I took some pictures, too.

 










KISSES x

No comments:

Post a Comment