Jul 9, 2013

Final and the most random party night in Rakvere

So yesterday was just another boring day at first! I went to the town with my ma and later to the countryside...so I was chillin' at home, doing nothing...when suddenly Verner called me at 11pm...so I took off to his place. When I arrived there an hour later, they were playin' our favorite drinking game - bus driver. There were 7 of us.  Okay, so Verners girlfriend appeared there and of course they were fighting and then Verner came to us, said it's the last turn we play and that we would clean up a bit...and then he took his bag and took off. He left us in his yard...okay, so we all went to the gas station, bought cigarettes and food...we started walking to Silvers place...but two guys thought it would be awesome to swim in downtowns fountain...so they did it :D That was so fucked up...then a random guy from some car came to us and asked about the water, is it warm and so....okay, when they finally got dressed, we arrived to Silvers apartment...I have never been there soooo long...we played bus driver and I started drinking vodka. I have to admit, I was helllllllllla drunk...And in the end, Silver and Jew were sleeping...About 7 or 8 in the morning Karin went home, I and Ivari went playin' basketball and guess who won!!! :D I also saw Andreas and about 11am I realized, it's time to go home. I high-fived Ivari and sent Andreas to the bus station. Oh well...and then I slept until 10pm...

Right now I'm talking with Sandra, really gonna miss her....and my stupid phone is fucked up...I had 5 unanswered calls from Tanel and I'm so pissed off my phone didn't rang...now I am starting to get it...that I will be leavin' basically tomorrow...it's going to be my last day to meet people in Rakvere...but I really feel like I don't have anyone to say goodbye...and no one really wants to...some of the people I hang around didn't even know I was leaving...that makes me a bit sad.

At least I got a new bag before the trip! And I gave up my labret piercing...:'c


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment