Jul 7, 2013

Last weekend in Estonia!

Since I'm leavin' Estonia in a few days, I've decided to start writing in English. Firstly, I think I am pretty good speaking English...but well, writing...:D Secondly, I have noticed that people from other countries visit my blog, so yeah.

Anyways, it was my last weekend in Estonia. Me, Jaana and Tõnis went to Võsu. We met there Anett and Marianne. We were chilling at the beach and in front of a...pub? cafe? (whatever you want to call it) Ukulele.  And well, I was shitfaced. And not fun shitfaced...I were sooooo tired, I just wanted to lay down. So, I went to Jaana's car and sat there for about 30min? I started to feel okay...but then everyone came in the car and we drove off to Rakvere. Some couple was fighting in Võsu, the guy was yelling at the girl badly for cheating him with his friend and the girl was "I LIKE YOU SO MUCH" blablabla. Like, fuck you bitch. And to be honest...I'm a bit sad, because I didn't have so much fun as I hoped...:(


I've been writing with two dutch guys in WhatsApp for several days and I am really starting to think...have I made the right decision? I want to go to Netherlands so bad, it seems that they are just soooooooo much friendlier and stuff. Well, whatever, whatever, at least I get to leave Estonia! I've got my things alllllll packed already. Three days more, can you belive it!!!???

XX

2 comments:

  1. *in a few days
    *that ees ei käi koma
    *chilling at the beach
    *I was shitfaced
    *sat there FOR about
    *drove off
    *I didn't HAVE so much fun
    *believe

    sorri, ma pidin :(

    ReplyDelete