Jul 13, 2013

Germany

So, I have been in Germany since Thursday...I never ever want to fly with a plane again...never! I love my room here...private bathroom, TV, comfortable bed, kitchen...the town is nice, I really like it, more than Hamburg. Ahrensburg is more like my hometown...in Hmaburg there were way too many people and tourists. Yesterday I went shopping in Ahrensburg and I introduced myself to a random guy!! :D Well, I saw from far that he had tunnels and he was all dressed in black. He works at the local cafe and he said I can visit him anytime, because he's working there everyday.

To be honest, it was so good to talk with someone almost my age and in ENGLISH!!! I am soooo tired of German :D I would just like go out with someone or just troll around or something like that.

I have bought quite many things in two days:

  • ring
  • 3 pairs of leggings
  • shoes
  • 2 shirts
  • leg braclet, but I wear it as a usual braclet
  • scraf with PLUS signs :@ I thought they were crosses
  • necklace
  • underwear
  • shampoos, toothbrush, nailpolishes etc.











XX


2 comments:

  1. Kui võib küsida, siis miks läksid Saksamaale? Õppima? Kauaks jääd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au-pair'iks. Aastane leping aga plaan jääda.

    ReplyDelete