Jul 24, 2013

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them

I woke up 8am today and when I opened my laptop, I had an "amusing" message in my Facebook! :) The whole morning I was emotionless and a bit sad deep inside. Okay and I tried to understand what the fuck is going on, but in the end everythings more messed up than before! I am so fed up with my "friends". I just don't want them in my life anymore!!! I want to live my own life here and just get rid of the shit I did in past. God, I escaped from Estonia and the bullshit keeps coming to me.

But yay! I just got great news from my mom! They will be visiting my aunt in the middle of September and they will be there for 5 days...so I will go to Andernach for the weekend and we will be allllllll together :)




XX

No comments:

Post a Comment