Jul 18, 2013

Week has already passed...

When I arrived to Germany, then at first I was like really - really sad for leaving Estonia and family and friends, but now I am glad to be here! I loooove this town! And the shops here ♥ ♥ ♥ ! It's bigger than my homwtown, but it's like not too crowded and stuff. In the daytime, yeah, I gotta do stuff that's not really for me, but hey, I get paid for it! Kids go to bed so early, so basically from 7pm I have free time and I can do whatever I want. Yesterday I stayed out until 11pm and I felt like a 14-year old again, who has to let everyone know where I am, what am I doing and I gotta be home on decent time...but I just want to show the family that I am responsible and a caring person, tho I am not at all! :D

I introduced myself to a guy on the second day here. So this one day I was sitting at Tom's working place and we talked about tunnels and plugs. He asked me do I want to stretch them more and I was so convinced that I'm not going to do that in the future. Then the next day I couldn't stop thinking about it :D So he bought me some oil and gave me larger tunnels. God, how I hate this uncomfortable feeling...in a week it will be gone. 

Some things that seem weird for me here: 

  • ALL shops are closed on Sunday
  • So many bike riders around here
  • Car lights dont have to be turned on in the daytime
  • Eating habits in this family
Today some lady came here with her two kids, so they are all playing together and stuff and I'm just chilling. God, I can't wait to get money, because I got so many things I need to buy...new hair extensions, bigger tunnels etc...white girl problems :c



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. People who can't write in English shouldn't be doing so. It's painful to read this.

    ReplyDelete