Aug 20, 2013

Finally!

I got a bigger paycheck than I was waiting for....and I bought MY HAIR EXTENSIOOOOOONSSSSSSSSS!!! If everything goes well then they will be mine already on friday :3 And for friday I have so nice plans with Mariel! We are going shopping, then we're going to visit this Mexican place, have a nice dinner and then I'm going to meet this one guy and I will spend the night at Mariela's place :))) She's alone the whole weekend, so the house is empty! I'm so excited! Everything sounds just so nice, but we will see what the evening brings ;) I should buy traintickets to my aunt's place ASAP, otherwise I spend the money...Probably I will do it today. Also, I ordered myself fake eyelashes yesterday. I don't know what am I going to do with five pairs of eyelashes...:D



XX

3 comments:

  1. If you don´t mind me asking.. how did you get the au-pair job in Germany? Through some agency or through acquaintances?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I contacted an agency but they wanted me to pay them a quite big amount of money...so I asked one of my acquaintances how did she found her family (she was an Au-Par in Netherlands)...There's a lot of sites where you can make an account and start searching for a family yourself. I find this to be a better option, you can communicate with the family directly and it's usually free.

      Delete