Aug 27, 2013

Postcrossing & emotional state

Today I recived two postcards, a letter from my grandmother and fake eyelashes! If my day is pointless and I am a bit sad, then I'm so happy to recive something. Yesterday I got my package from everything5pounds and also a postcard. Last weekend I got a postcard from Perth, Australia. Awesome! So far I've recived six postcards, two of them are in Estonia. My favorite is this one:


I'm not an Angry Bird fan or anything but this is just supercute!!! Pink birdie with a cupcake and a milkshake. 

Reading my grandmothers letter I instantly teared up. I feel so sorry for her, most of the time she's alone in a big house and I used to go there so often when I was a kid. When I was my sister's age, I was there all summer long. Grandma wrote that she hasn't gone there this year not even once. It breaks my heart because she's so lonely there...far away from all of us, on the island. I will definitely write her back.

Lately I've been struggeling again....having so many thoughts in my head, I feel I am wasting my time here. It's not what I wanted. Life is easy but I don't want to have an easy life. Jaana sent me her university's timetable today and I would go to school if I only could. One day I was walking home and I thought "man, how I'd like to be still in high-school". I would gladly go to a history class...or math...I still have no idea what to study, who to become, where to go...I wish I was ten again...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment