Aug 29, 2013

Package from Crazy-Factory and German Bank!

Today I had the joy to recive some packages again. My tunnels came from Crazy-Factory. Unbelivable how fast I recived them...I got a mail on friday that they are dispatched and today I already had them in my hand. Finally I have my German bank account. Now I don't have to wait for days to recive my payment :)


34mm...I can't wait to wear these bitcheeees!


32mm silicone tunnels...so I could get from 30mm -> 34mm. Wearing them at the moment, didn't have no problems putting them in. Tom was right with the jojoba oil. He told me to use it everyday and massage my ears...I guess thanks to it these pink ones went in easily. My jojoba oil is almost finished, I should buy a new one. And by the way, it's good for you skin and split hair ends!


Some silver and black piercing balls.


Well haha, I started writing this post 5pm and now it's 11pm...mixed emotions again, going to bed...fjnhgrjrewkef


love

No comments:

Post a Comment