Aug 7, 2013

HAMBURG vol.3


Went to town on Tuesday..met Nhoa, paid the shitty fine and then we were just walking around Altona. Bought myself new beige shoes :3 Kinda pleased with them, maybe I'll add a picture of them into some post...Anyway, Altona is suvh a beautiful place...it's like Hamburg downtown but less noise and tourists. Would be a really lovely place to have an apartment. At 2030 I had to be in Hauptbahnhofs McDonald to meet another girl...so I waited...and waited...and I kinda accepted the fact that she's not coming. I was so hungry, so I thought like ok whatever I am gonna buy myself some food. And I was sitting, eating alone, like a loner, when suddenly she arrived. Half hour later but daaaaaamn, that girl is my homie!!! Reeperbahn was kinda empty, pubs and strip clubs were working but most of them were empty. We spent our evening in Shooters and I love that place! Although the drinks are expensive :s In the end I was taking care of her because she got wasted. Ofcourse the subway didn't work :))) so eventually we got to Hauptbahnhof with a bus. Ate at McDonalds again -.- and then we went to different directions. And I, stupid fuck, fell asleep in the train and drove to the end stop...luckily it's only 3 stops from Ahrensburg and I got home with the same train.  But seriosuly - I love love love Reeperbahn and Hamburg. Just...LOVE IT!

I don't know what's my problem but every time after partying in Hamburg I feeel that I didn't have the maximum of it...I want to get to know new people and talk to random guys...and until now I haven't done it :c I hope that on Saturday I'm going to party the shit out of myself.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment