Aug 24, 2013

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls niiiiiiiiiiiight in Hamburg! (v.5)

Yesterday I arrived to Hamburg before 4pm. I had to get to Mariels house, I even bought myself some credit for my phone card but ofcourse I didn't knew how to manage with it :) So I was standing in Hauptbahnhof,  all confused. Thank God she called me. Finally I managed to get to her house, she made me some spicy dinner, we got ready and went to downtown. At first we were just walking around, next to the river, it was beautiful!!! We were looking for a bar and one guy suddenly comes to us and starts saying weird stuff. He wasn't rude or anything but he shaked my hand, said that he find me beautiful and when I talk then my nose moves a bit and I remind him Bugs Bunny :D Whatever, we got away from him because it was awkward. He was like in his twenties, but unfortunately he wasn't my type, otherwise I would have been hyped. We finally found a bar what Mariel was searching. It was a nice place, we sat outside and drank some yummi beer. There was this rude ass grandpa with his two bitches and he was taking pictures of us!!! Like what the hell and more than one! When we left I rammed into his chair hardcore. Fuck you

Our next stop was Reeperbahn. I have started to dislike that place...but we had  a lot of fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! Visiting bars and buying drinks from all the bars (bad idea). There's this bar wheres everything 0,99€. I was walking towards the door and I feel one guy putting his finger trough my tunnel :@ I told him in german PLEASE DONT DO IT and we started talking, he was a cool guy. Mariel hooked up with his friend :D I've been wanting to become friends with some whos actually from Germany, so finnaly! That guy is like seriously good looking, but I didn't try to do anything, I just wanted to chat and be friendly. 

Everytime I have good time, I don't check the time. And on that evening when I checked my phone, it was 11.50pm or so. And the next time I did it.....it was alreayd 6am!!! :D Hella nice time. Although in the subway there was this turkish guy, who was mocking us and like making fun of us. And I just stood up and asked him does he wants to get beat up. I babbld something in english, I was like seriously mad, I was in his face and so close to hit him with a fist. But Mariel and some other people came and were holding me back. Like seriously people from the subway just came and hold me. And it's crazy because I'm not even sure what the turkish guy said, but he was rude for sure. People saw a possible fight and they stepped in. I don't even know what happened with me, why did I act like that...I wasn't that drunk but I just got so tired people mocking us because we are talking in english...it's not your business to listen to us at all! Oh well...

So now I'm still at Mariel's house, writing this aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I spent soooooo much money yesterday. Now we gonna eat and I will go home...ugh, I don't even want to.

And Mariels been to warped tour :S she has seen From First to Last and all the other cool bands. Jelly.









kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment