Aug 21, 2013

Nail update & blabla // Wishlist


Najaa, bought myself a new nail polish and tried it out right away. It's not white tho, more like extra light pink. The nail polishes structure is shit, impossible to get it even on nails :S Also, I got myself a bronzer and some foundation thingy, glue for nails, new hairbrush and hair clips. I feel really bad right now, like I wanna puke but I haven't ate since 11am and my head aches.....like it's so heavy right now. Gonna watch a movie and then probably fall asleep.

Watched an amazing movie today - Speak (2004). Loved it. In the end I was so heartbroken, like what if that happen to my daughter or son??? I'd be just devastated.

Uhm, and I am a pretty happy gal in some reasons. People make me indescribably sad and the same time some of them can make me so happy, it feels like heaven is on earth :) I'm kind of afraid to write everything here because you never know who reads this, you know. Aaaand, the second reason is - I will be reciving so many packages in the next few weeks! I ordered bunch of stuff from everything5pounds, crazy-factory, hair extensions from eBay and eyelashes from kleiderkreisel, woop-woop. I'm going to recive soooo many beautiful things :') Now I got some presents for my mother and sister, too, when we see each other in September. Now I have this small and cute tattoo idea in my mind, I just hope I will find someone who would fulfil my little wish. 

♥ WISHTLIST ♥

♥  heart-shaped sunglasses
♥ pink/purple hair dye 
♥ comfy sweatshirt
♥ cap


xoxo

2 comments: