Aug 2, 2013

HAMBURG vol.2

Yesterday I met my girlfriends again. At first I was with Ria and Mariana, later Bron joined. I had problems with the train and buying the ticket, in the end I finally managed it but then I already missed two trains. Luckily the trains go to Hamburg like 5-6 times per hour. We were at McDonalds and we were talking about the last weekend and I laughed sooooo loud in the cafe :D Then we went to a nice place, I can't even describe how cool it was....it was soooo crowded tho. Well, Ria left quite early and we bought a vodka...We were sitting on someones boat and we did a lot of crazy stuff :'D I love these girls, like seriosuly! Ofcourse I was the drunkest one again, no suprise. We were chillin' at Reeperbahn again in the end, we had a lot of fun in this one club/pub, music was okay and we danced a lot!!! We were dancing on a stage or something and some guys were way too into me :D But I can't say that I didn't like that. German guys are all so weird...:D In a good way still. We were standing on the street, somewhere in Reeperbahn, there were a bunch of guys and us, me, Bron and Mariana. They kept telling me to kiss this one guy and I refused and kept my scarf on my lips but then we just kissed for a second and it wasn't anything nasty. I was blocking him because I thought he was ugly. Later the girls told me ooooooooooh he was so nice and so on :D And this time I went home ALL BY MYSELF! I drove to Hptbhnhof and from there I just took another train and I got home safe :) Tonight I slept only for 2h also like the last time and now I have this massive headache tho I took like 5 painkillers....I'm alone with the kids and they are driving me INSANE!!! 

But anyway, I feel like I don't have enough time in one night to party as much as I want...I was hoping going to Hamburg on Saturday but I am still waiting for my last Thursdays payment :))))))))))))) I guess partying this weekend is cancelled :c 

Bron told me that I shouldn't pay the 40€ fine...and I won't...I hope they will forget it or whatever :D And from now on I always buy a ticket. Even yesterday...I bought a ticket with my last 3euros. Decent.

And something exciting for me - I am visiting my aunt in September and my cousin was all like yeah we will go partying and you can stay at my place and so on...I can't waitttttttttttttt!!! I can see my sister and mother and aunt and uncle and cousins etc!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment